Fizik Tempo Microtex Classic 2mm Bar Tape
So you have been looking for the Fizik tape you love, but keep finding a new nomenclature and terminology. If your preference was the thin, perforated, durable Microtex tape, the Tempo Microtex Classic 2mm Bar Tape is the current version. You'll get the same feel of the minimalist 2mm thick tape, with the tactile, durable outer layer that seems to last longer than you would hope, and far longer than you'd expect. This has been the tape of choice for Fizik sponsored pro cyclists for years, or at least after the Spring Classics are over. Spare, seemingly always cool to the touch, and always able to to deliver a perfect wrap, the Tempo Microtex Classic 2mm Bar Tape continues the legacy.
The Microtex Classic tape has the visual and hands-on appeal only Fizik could master. The durable perforated tape has leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions that many pro's love. If you like tacky tape for grip and security, look at the Tacky tapes, the Microtex Classic is not for you. Offered in a plethora of colors, Fizik doesn't even offer the Microtex Classic in fluorescent options, which is somewhat ubiquitous otherwise these days.
- Race-grade bar tape with minimal cushion, volume, smooth firm touch
- 2mm multi-layer Microtex construction
- Smooth, leather like outer layer for great feel and control with thin gloves
- Mild stretch for clean overlay when wrapping- don't over stretch
- Includes: 2 rolls of tape, 2 end caps, 2 Fizik finishing tapes
- Colors: Black, White, Blue (dark navy), Green, Red, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Honey, Silver, Celeste
- Weight: 100g