Giro Regime Shoe
To make a full-featured shoe that can handle extended miles and hard roads that incorporated some of the technology and thought-process of the top-end Imperial road shoe, the Giro design team started with the material technology of the ultralight monofilament mesh Synchwire™ upper, an assemblage that fits and feels like a second skin. Then the team added a thermal-welded TPU for structural support and resistance to the grit and grime you'd expect in all conditions and over varied surfaces. The upper is crucial for Giro and they have delivered several engineering innovations the last few years that have inspired the industry.
The Regime intelligently integrates fast, intuitive fit adjustment that is both practical yet technical. This is guaranteed by the use of dual BOA® L6 closures featuring covered steel laces and soft lace guides that allow you to get a precise fit with even pressure distribution to ensure comfort with every turn of the pedals. The system allows for fast and simple use, featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release. The stout and sculpted heel cup locks a properly sized shoe in place for greater efficiency, even when you back off the BOA's. Rounding out the upper is a reflective tab on the heel that offers great dynamic visibility when pedaling.
Finally, the Giro advanced carbon composite plate is stiff enough to ensure efficient pedaling power transfer with a responsive feel at the pedals. The designers are fans of the this sole, as it is more cost effective yet strikes a functional balance of stiffness, vibration damping properties and durability at a reasonably light weight. It allows for 5mm of adjustment for optimal cleat positioning of the standard 3-bolt pattern. The toe and heel zones feature durable, textured, dual-injected TPU pads for walking and touching down safely. As a pure road shoe the Regime makes for a great option and will also be embraced by allroad cyclists for it's comfort and more durable capabilities.
- Road/Allroad cycling shoe with full featured performance, great fit, support and durability
- One-piece superlight monofilament mesh Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Laser-perforated ventilation throughout upper for moisture and heat release
- Dual boa®l6 dials featuring 1mm adjustment/macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- 3D molded footbed with medium arch support
- Giro carbon-composite outsole, with stainless steel hardware
- Dual-injected TPU walking pads at toe and heel zones
- 3-bolt cleat mounting pattern with alignment markings
- Sizes: 41-47
- Colors: White, Black
- Weight: 265 grams (per shoe, size 42
|Head Circumference||51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"||55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"||59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"|