With the K-Edge Race series, fans of the Boise company's machined aluminum mounts can opt for mounts that are 33% lighter than their standard siblings. K-Edge engineers and machines the most stable aftermarket computer and accessory mounts for bikes today and saving weight is a perfect way to grace your race or event bike.
Wahoo's head unit mounting system looks like a Garmin-style but is not the same. K-Edge using an obvious light blue colored, replaceable, molded co-polymer interface that is easy to spot, wholly secure and simple to use. By saving weight in the body and arm extension, K-Edge has shaved plenty of weight. The only drawback is that the Race mounts are not combo or Go-Pro compatible, but again, this a Race mount.
This length K-Edge's 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum out- front style mountwas designed for the Wahoo BOLT and MINI models only. Simple to mount, with a single bolt , hinged 31.8mm handlebar clamp, the K-Edge Wahoo BOLT Race Handlebar Mount is ready for the next big weekend your team has planned.Return to Top
- Premium lightweight "Race" out-front handlebar mount with Wahoo interface for Bolt and Mini head units only
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 aluminum platform, replaceable injection molded co-polymer blue interface for Wahoo turn mounting system
- Hinged clamp with single fixing bolt for fast, easy installtion
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Compatibility: Wahoo Bolt, Wahoo Mini
- NOT GoPro Compatible
- Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 20 cm
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacturer defects through K-Edge- Damage due to abuse or crashing excluded
- Color: Black Anodized (with silver)
- Weight: 32 grams
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
Note: Torx platform assembly bolts not to be removed or tampered with- voids warranty