KMC X12 DLC Chain
KMC has been a premier chain maker for decades and while their X12 DLC Chain may not be their most technical chain, it is the best surface protected chain they offer, and it beats most component manufacturer options. This chain is compatible with SRAM Eagle 12 mountain drivetrains, as well as Campagnolo 12 road versions. Please do not use this chain with SRAM AXS 12 road drivetrains. It is also acceptable for Shimano's 12 speed mountain groups. As a chain focused on maintaining excellent shifting performance with exceptional durability and resilience to grit and grime, the KMC X12 DLC Chain offers great long term value to those who ride in grit, dirt, and mud more often than not.
The DLC (Diamond Like Coating) finishing adds incredible surface protection and can reduce corrosion and chain stretch due to this slow wearing exterior treatment. DLC promotes smooth glide, in combination with Double X-Bridge plate shaping to ensure super fast and smooth shifting with reliable. precision. The X-Bridge shaping on the outer plates add torsional rigidity and stiffness. The chain features the KMC 12-speed MissingLink master link. This strong and truly reliable connecting link offers a tool-less way of installing and removing your chain for maintenance and cleaning.
- High performance X-series chain from world leader in chain development/manufacturing
- Diamond Like Coating (DLC): Titanium carbon nitride coating reduces abrasive wear by creating an extra hard surface which helps provide optimal durability and stability
- DLC is an external treatment which is most effective in dirtier, grittier conditions
- Double X-Bridge shaping ensures super fast and smooth shifting
- Mushroomed pin riveting ensures greater strength in axial angles under load
- Inner and Outer plate chamfering
- Compatible with Shimano 12s MTN, SRAM 12s Eagle MTN, Campagnolo 12
- Non-directional design / 5.2mm pin length
- Links: 126 with 12 speed MissingLink
- Colors: Black, Red/Black, Blue/Black
- Weight: 272 grams