Lezyne Classic Floor Drive Floor Pump
All Lezyne products are built to perform for years. The track tubular-ready Classic Drive Floor Pump may well be throwback, but you won't be replacing it anytime soon. The typical Lezyne attention to engineering and material selection is matched by the overall quality, finish, and features you have come to expect. The steel barrel and piston are stiff and true, holding form and shape for years to come. These are cleanly integrated into a stiff aluminum base using CNC aluminum fixtures.The classic aspect for many is the varnished wood handle, which has an ergonomic profile that feels perfect against the palm, but also has a visual shape that hearkens back to a previous generation.
The Classic Floor Drive Pump delivers up to 220 psi (15 bar) through a hose long enough to inflate while your bike is in the workstand. As always, with Lezyne you get a highly functional valve interface, in this case the precise ABS (Air Bleed System). The pump head is the improved ABS1 Pro. This Flip Chuck has a valve interface, simply remove and select Presta or Schrader. On the chuck is the clever Air Bleed button to relieve pressure if necessary with the Schrader valve, or for Presta, to eliminate suction pressure built up in the hose before you unscrew the valve. The precise, massive 3.5” gauge is easy to read. No detail is ignored, and the overall quality of materials, design and functionality will win you over. Even the barrel paint is a premium metallic finish that is quite durable and looks fantastic.
- Classic pump design, aesthetic,and function with a varnished wood handle
- Premium steel barrel/plunger and stout machined aluminum base
- Threaded ABS1 Pro flip chuck for Presta, Schrader valves
- Air Bleed System on this chuck can reduce tire pressure with Schrader, but only eliminates hose back pressure for Presta
- 3.5” precision gauge is easy to read
- Height 25”, Base 5.9 x 7.9"
- Max pressure 220 psi, 15 bar