Lezyne Micro Caddy Quick Release
The Micro Caddy Quick Release bag is ideal for those riders who want a sleek, aero saddle pack that has a hard mount that affixes to your saddle rails and sets the bag away from the seatpost. Riders with larger, powerful thighs will understand why this can be helpful, but all riders can appreciate it. The bag slides on and off and features quick release lever that locks the bag in place, but make removing it a breeze. The bag itself is made with a durable water resistant woven nylon that stands up well to abrasion and being stuff with items. The QR mount is made with a composite matrix material that is stiff and strong, and is available as distinct part if you prefer to move your bag from bike to bike with ease.
One of the best features of Lezyne's saddle bags is the internal organizer structure, with labeled compartments. Situated facing the rear of the bag, the entry flap unzips and hinges downward. This makes access and finding items on the side of the road simple, keeps the tube safe, and prevents items from rattling in the bag. The underside of the bag has a opening and stout velcro strap for holding a compact multi-tool in place, and again removed from your sensitive items. The water resistant zipper has a long pull, and the way the rear flap is situated, the pull hangs down, not out the side. Smart. Reflective piping provides some visibility when you need it. We love Lezyne's Caddy series bags, and the Micro Caddy QR in particular, and we believe you will too.
- Compact, aero-shaped saddle bag with QR Mounting System
- Bag features durable woven nylon and composite construction, slides on/off mount
- QR mount is made with a composite matrix material, bolts to rails
- Labeled internal organizational pockets
- External, quick access multi-tool sleeve, with velcro closure
- Water resistant zipper with large pull loop
- Reflective piping increases night visibility
- Dimension: Medium 145 x 55 x 80 mm
- Capacity: 0.4 liter
- Color: Black
- Weight: 130 grams