Lezyne Pocket Drive Pump
A high pressure compact pump is a must for any serious road cyclist. Relying strictly on C02 can come back to haunt you. We love the design of Lezyne's pumps and the Pocket Drive is a new favorite. Rated for a ridiculous 160psi, this 5.5" pump will impress, and you can carry it in your pocket, strap it under a saddle bag or to a post or tube. As always it the company starts with CNC machined aluminum construction, adding a lightly knurled handle grip, and the internally- housed ABS Flex Hose which spares your valves and allows you some room to work
Designed for Presta and Schrader valve types with the dual end threaded end fittings on the Flex Hose, the 79 gram pump has the internally secured hose attachment that takes the abuse away from your valve stem. Given that you can get to at least 120psi with reasonable effort, this is a truly usable compact pump. The integrated Presta ABS air bleed system allows you release a few undesirable psi if need be.
Mechanically the pump slides smoothly and efficiently, driving air with every stroke. The design is easy to use, the construction is meticulous, and the performance is exceptional.
- High grade, high pressure (160psi) bike pocket pump
- Constructed from durable CNC machined aluminum
- Lightly knurled for slip resistant operation
- Overlapping handle and integrated ABS Flex Hose, allow the Pocket Drive to offer performance unmatched for its size
- Presta and Schrader valve compatible; Presta features bleed button
- Hose stores within pump
- Max pressure: 160psi (11 bar)
- Length: 5.51" when closed
- Color: Black
- Weight: 79 grams