Lizard Skins Logo Grip Grips
Mountain bike grips don't have to be complicated or expensive. They do need to work. Lizard Skins has long offered several of the most useful and practical products the mountain bike world has needed and the Single Compound Logo Grip is a perfect example. Cost effective, durable, and an excellent control platform for general purpose XC and Trail riding, this slide-on 31.75mm diameter grip fits a broad spectrum of riders with medium-sized hands.
The length is 130mm, which includes two ends that have been designed to accept Lizard Skins Lock Jaw clamps (sold separately). The feel is not soft or hard, finding an effective median balance that is consistent all-around has a moderate tackiness so it can be used with or without gloves. A thinner general padding, or zero pad glove works best for most riders with the Single Compound Logo Grip. The feel is generally consistent regardless of temperature or weather conditions, while the texture pattern assists with grip but more importantly channels away perspiration or water.
- Single compound all purpose MTB grip with consistent feel and cushion
- Textured for grip with or without gloves; moisture and water release
- Material is resistant to use, temperature, mud, and weather
- Stats: 31.75mm diameter; 130mm long
- Sold as a slide-on grip, but design is compatible with Lizard Skins Lock Jaw clamps
- Color: Black
- Weight: 106 grams per pair with plugs