Louis Garneau Arm Warmers 2
Using arm warmers is the perfect flexible alternative in transitional weather for many cyclists. A ride that starts at 50° can easily end in 75° temperatures. Louis Garneau's Arm Warmers 2 are compressive, insulated, and water resistant with features such as flatlock seams and silicone grippers that you generally only find in more expensive options.
Garneau uses a polyester material with a brushed inner and less porous outer which offers insulation, wicking, and excellent stretch. This Heatmaxx fabric is then treated with a DWR finish, which delivers water resistance and some wind blocking assistance. The warmer is designed to slip under a short sleeve jersey, where the externally facing silicone gripper holds it in place. You also get reflective elements, low density for easy pocket storage, and UPF 50 protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Lightly insulated arm warmer with water resistance, perfect for transitional temps
- Heatmaxx DWR fabric is 100% polyester fleece
- Soft, brushed inner surface, coated outer layer
- Breathable, regulates temperature, with excellent stretch and retention
- Silicone gripper on exterior at bicep for under jersey sleeve hold
- Flatlock seams eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Reflective elements
- Easily stowed in jersey pocket
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Black, White