Nitto B206AA Nordeast Handlebar
This Nordeast is a twist on the standard Nitto Flat bar. From the bulge, the bar bends out, then sweeps back a full 20°. The back sweeps are long and flat for optimized front-end control, and serve up plenty of room for grips, brake levers and shifters, if you are running gears. The bar clamp is the English and Japanese 25.4mm standard and features horizontal knurls for add grip. We normal pair this up with a Nitto NP stem, but it will work with any 25.4mm stem, or you can shim it to 26mm for more stem options.
The Nordeast is a longtime favorite of many riders. The Urban standard 525mm width combined with a 15mm rise offer good balance of comfort and performance. The back-sweep grip area compliments and builds on this foundation. The high quality construction and beautiful finish that you have come to expect from Nitto are all present.
- Ultra-smooth and polished anodized aluminum
- Strong 6000 series alloy construction
- Performance and style twist on the flat bar
- Pairs perfectly with the Nitto NP (Pearl) stem
- 25.4mm diameter with knurled clamp area
- 525mm width
- 15mm rise
- 20° back sweep
- 22.2mm grip diameter (fits MTB brake levers/grips)
- 382 grams
- Made in Japan