Park Tool BBT-69.2 Bottom Bracket Tool
Now updated, the most versatile and practical bottom bracket tool for external threaded bottom bracket cups is the BBT-69.2 from Park Tool. Precision machined from aluminum to mate with the 16-notch, 44mm OD external bearing cups from Shimano, RaceFace, FSA, SRAM, and many others, the BBT-69 is driven only by a 3/8" ratchet or torque wrench. Anodized in blue for immediate identification, and to protect the aluminum tool, the BBT-69.2 was designed for daily use in the busiest bike shops in the world. Park has updated the tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts, for cleaner, surer engagement. The exterior surface of the ring has also been knurled for better grip and feel when turning by hand.
As with most other 16-notch 44mm OD external bottom bracket tools, the BBT-69 is also compatible with the same type of Center Lock-style disc rotor lockrings. To this end, the tool face sits flush, with no inset to the splines. You get maximum purchase, even on the low profile disc rotor lockrings. Along with it's counterparts, the BBT-49, 59, and 79, the BBT-69 has a specific color, making them all easily identifiable on a crowded work bench. If you prefer a ratchet and/or a ratcheting torque wrench, this versatile tool should own a key location on your bench or in your tool box.
- Updated precision CNC'd aluminum tool for 16-notch external bearing BB cups
- Updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and BB cups
- 3/8" square ratchet drive is only tool handle interface option
- Anodized finish is durable, with distinctive blue color for fast identification
- Knurled surfaces for better grip and feel when turning by hand
- Designed for compatibility with all 16-notch, 44mm OD cups
- Fits Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB70B BB51, and previous generation Shimano external bearing threaded cups for both mountain and road
- Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels MFG, Fulcrum and others
- Color: Anodized Blue