Briko has always maintained a distinctive style and aesthetic that makes the brand instantly recognizable. The Italian company has also always fulfilled a commitment to top quality materials and design engineering. The current line-up of light weight and durable, use resistant nylon sunglasses exemplify this direction and the Cyclope is an ideal example. The 32 gram cycling-specific glass offers great partial frame shield performance, and high quality optics with some very Briko-features and looks.
The Cyclope delivers excellent visual performance with a central "Centerbloc" hook that allows the interchangeable lens to maintain contact curvature in all situations. This avoids image deformation and ensures optimal visual quality. To ensure your vision is always clear, some of the best ventilation techniques on the market provide directed airflow to the lens and allows some flow to the skin, but not the eyes. The frame has multiple slots, which are designed for this ideal directed ventilation and to prevent fogging/misting from perspiration.
The rounded lens frame and folding arms of the Cyclope are shaped for a natural medium fit, using the lightweight, resilient and nearly unbreakable Grilamid TR90 material. The nose and ear pieces are soft and made from a Megol material that is considered allergy safe. The nose piece is removable, replaceable and adjustable, as are the ear pieces. The material is hydrophilic, so even as you sweat you get great retention and frame control. A light texture on the ear sleeves contributes to a grip without being annoying.
- Medium fit, lightweight well conceived and built cycling sunglass
- CenterBloc hook system serves to control lens curvature
- Prevents deformation and ensures optimal visual quality
- Smart and functional directed ventilation system prevents fogging
- High resistance Grilamid TR90 frame is lightweight, nearly unbreakable
- Soft adjustable ear and nosepiece made from non-allergen Megol
- Interchangeable polycarbonate lens system
- Briko base 7 lens
- Frame/Lens: White/BM3, Matte Black/GM3
- Weight: 32 grams
- Made in Italy