Pearl Izumi Divide Glove
There are riders, especially XC racers and trail riders, who prefer to wear riding gloves for basic protection and grip, not padding, and often prefer full finger designs in all but the hottest conditions. The Pearl Izumi Divide Glove exemplifies this style, with simplicity of purpose, yet still imbued with technology and features that serve to offer full functionality and practical use.
As with most summer weight gloves, this slip-on, full finger glove has two primary fabrics. The first is the durable synthetic leather underside and palm. With a simple design, and reinforced zones at key wear points, this fabric offers great grip- wet or dry, and features perforations in the palm to release heat and moisture. As it breaks in, it feels even better than new. The back of the hand and fingers get a mesh-like polyester-elastane blend fabric that breathes and allows airflow, as well as providing the stretch you need for proper fit. The cuff is minimal overall, and the thumb carries the standard wiping surface.
Grip and tactile control on the underside of the index and middle fingers comes from applied silicone stripes. The Divide Glove is also touchscreen friendly with index finger and thumb tips carrying conductive synthetic leather. And that is it. A simple glove, with tech and practical features. We like it.
- Lightweight minimalist full-finger glove with good ventilation and second-skin feel
- Slip on design, with no closure system, fit optimized through stretch of back fabric
- Perforated Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Silicone screened fingertips for a performance grip
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger, thumb works with touch screens
- Soft low–profile wiping surface on thumb
- Back: 78% polyester 15% elastane 5% nylon 2% polyurethane
- Palm: 65% nylon 35% polyurethane
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Forest Willow, Torch Red, Black