Wheels Manufacturing EVO386 AC Bottom Bracket
The Wheels Manufacturing Threadfit system for FSA Standard EVO386 (46mm ID) bottom bracket shells basically eliminates the creaking issues PressFit style bottom brackets frequently have. Finely machined, and featuring two bearing carrier sleeves, the sleeves act as cups and thread together internally. A 16 notch, 48.5mm diameter tool is required. The Enduro Angular Contact bearings have low friction, with long life and are resilient to loads under unequal pressure from each side. The bearings are steel, sealed, and damn reliable. Over time, the AC bearings incredibly cost effective, smooth running and easily (though rarely ever) replaced. Spacers are included for proper fit.
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this EVO386 AC Bottom Bracket, the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.
- Great for EVO386 (46mm ID) bottom bracket shells PF shells
- Internal thread together system that is easy to install, reliable, quiet
- No more creaking, smooth operation, fast bearing replacement
- Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- BB/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO
- BB Shell Width: 86.5mm
- BB Shell ID: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Options: 24mm (Shimano)
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: 133g