LOOK Keo 2 Max Pedals
The value orientated Keo 2 Max is a field-proven veteran. This performance pedal features a full composite pedal body with a bonded stainless plate mounted to a polished chromoly axle. The stainless plate offers a large 500mm² contact area that reaches 60mm in width, for a rock solid pedaling platform. The plate also lengthens pedal life and increases cleat glide during rotation. The composite pedal body spins on a precisely machined Chromoly axle. The axle is fitted with adjustable needle bearings and conical spacers and has a low 13mm stack height. The familiar hex tension adjustment for entry and release is located on top of the rear pedal latch. Included with pedal set is a complete set of grey Keo Grip cleats and standard Keo cleats and all mounting hardware. These grey cleats serve up 4.5 degrees of rotation.
The Look Keo 2 Max is the solution for the value/performance question when focused on budget. Expect many hours of care-free service in the field, and no fret when the pedal needs service. The Keo 2 Max has an accessible and adjustable axle and pedal body, which helps keep the pedals operating for many seasons.
- Composite pedal body
- Large 500mm² stainless steel contact area
- Chromoly axle with adjustable needle bearings
- Includes one pair of grey Keo Grip 4.5 deg cleats, one pair of grey Keo 4.5 deg cleats
- Adjustable tension with 8-15Nm of release range
- Bonded stainless steel plate on pedal surface for improved durability and glide
- 130 grams each, 260 grams/pair
- Made in France