LOOK Keo Carbon Blade Replacement
Look Keo Carbon Blade Pedals are known for their light weight and highly functional cleat engagement system, which features a carbon "blade" that functions as a spring. This blade has been available in 12Nm or 16Nm tensions, and the blade itself is replaceable in case of damage or excessive wear.
The Keo Carbon Blade Replacement comes as a kit, with the replacement blade itself, as well as new hardware- which you should replace every time a blade is replaced. The process of replacing a blade is not overly technical, but you need the correct Torx T8 and T10 keys, as well as a torque wrench capable of 2.5Nm, outfitted with a T8 bit. There is a video available on YouTube that demonstrates the steps and essentials. Get your Keo Blades back to perfect functionality with this Keo Carbon Blade Replacement kit.
- Replacement carbon blade (effectively a flat spring)and kit for Look Keo Blade pedals
- Comes with blade, shoulder bolt, fastening bolt
- Tools required: T8, T10 wrenches, torque wrench (for 2.5Nm) with T8 bit
- After removing old assembly, clean interfaces with soft dry cloth
- Always use new hardware when replacing blade
- Options: 12Nm, 16Nm