Park Tool MTC-40 Multi-Tool
When you just want to carry one tool with the necessary implements to address most reasonable road or trail side repairs, the Park Tool MTC-40 has you covered. In addition to the common Hex and Torx wrenches, and combo screwdriver tip, the MTC-40 features a 5 to 12-speed compatible chain tool*, a disc brake rotor straightening tool, CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor, and a bottle opener in case your local convenience store has Moxie in bottles. At 217 grams the MTC-40 is fairly compact multi-tool that is truly a stand-alone option. While some may prefer a distinct chain tool, others just want everything they need in one package, so it can be transferred and located easily when required.
Like all of the MTC line-up the thirteen tool MTC-40 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along in a hydration pack or large saddle bag, this comprehensive tool features all tools you'll likely require.
- Ergonomically efficient, compact multi-tool with a full suite of tools for almost any useful trail or road side repair
- Hardened and plated tools
- Super strong, composite, multi-position handle
- Hex wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8mm
- Torx® drivers: T25, T30
- Screwdriver: combo cross/straight tip
- 5 to 12-speed compatible chain tool*
- CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor
- Disc brake rotor straightening tool
- Bottle opener
- Key ring holder attachment
- Weight: 217g (7.65 ounces)
Chain tool will not peen Campagnolo® 11 or 12-speed chain rivets