Park Tool MW-SET.2 Combination Wrench Set
Are you the type who likes a clean and pro-looking tool work area? Over the last decade Park Tool has added more general shop tools to their line of specialty bike tools. Given that bike shops see a wide variety of kid's and older bikes, as well as more modern versions, these tools have always been a part of a well equipped bench and shop. The MW-SET.2 Combination Wrench Set series is Park's take on classic combination metric wrenches, with an angled open face on one end and a 12-point box interface on the other. The box end is angled off center from the handle to offer hand clearance from the face plane.
Made from forged chrome vanadium steel, the heft is just right, with the strength to back it up. Each wrench is the chrome plated and polished to a bright finish. The handle section is then coated in durable, grip-inducing vinyl, and wouldn't you know, the color is Park Tool Blue! The handle clearly marks the size, is easy to clean, and protects the hand from abuse. Sold as a set of 12 here, from 6mm-17mm, Park also offers the 12 sizes individually as well in case you lose one, or someone appropriates one and ruins your matching set.
- Shop quality metric combination wrench set with open and 12-point box ends
- Open face has inline angle for leverage, reach
- Box end has off handle center angle for hand clearance while using
- Forged chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished
- Handle area dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip
- 12 sizes included:
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 mm
- Sold as a set (but available individually as well)