Pearl Izumi PRO Amfib Glove
Pearl Izumi makes some of the best cycling accessories available, with gloves being perhaps the strongest category for the Colorado-based company. Whether summer or winter, for protection or comfort, the combination of glove construction, material and fabric technologies, anatomic design, and real world cycling experience drives Pearl'a design team to excellence. The PRO Amfib Glove has an intimidating name to live up to, but the designers have met the challenge, making perhaps the best performing winter glove on the market for cyclists who need performance in all facets so they can focus on high-level offseason training and racing. This is one of the most technical gloves we have ever seen, with a full array of fabric and design innovation that combine to make the glove the super indeed.
Whether battling wintertime chill on a fatbike in Minnesota, or tackling a frigid Colorado cyclocross race in late December, the PRO AmFIB® Glove will keep your hands warm-and fully operational. The combination of the supple and flexible PRO Softshell outer and 130g Primaloft® Gold insulation make this Pearl's warmest winter glove. And warm doesn't mean clumsy. The full finger design articulates easily and allows for subtle tactile interaction.
Of course the excellence doesn't end there. The palm is made from Clarino's synthetic leather, which provides superior softness and durability, even in freezing, wet conditions. A fleece lining is soft, yet also serves to wick away moisture and trap heat, the excess of which is expelled through the exterior membrane fabrics to keep your hands as dry and warm as possible. Every fabric has multiple functions. Every feature is critical to fit, comfort and performance. The PRO Amfib isn't an amalgamation, it is a functional system, doubling as a cycling glove. Pearl's 1:1 anatomic glove construction informs the entire design, allowing the glove to function in concert from the wrist to the fingers. An adjustable wrist closure ensures fit, And don't forget about the reflective highlights that help provide visibility in low-light conditions. The PRO Amfib Glove certainly lives up to it's name, perhaps surpassing it.
- Premium grade winter glove for top-level cycling performance
- PRO Softshell with DWR finish shell provides wind and water protection
- 130g Primaloft® Gold insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Clarino™ synthetic leather palm provides superior softness and durability
- Fleece lined interior for next to skin comfort
- 1:1 anatomic palm design
- Hook and loop under wrist closure
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
- Materials: Shell/Back of hand 46% polyester 36% nylon 10% elastane 8% polyurethane, Palm 60% nylon 40% polyurethane, Liner 100% polyester, Insulation: 100% polyester
- Suggested temperature range: 15-35°F
- Unisex glove, please use the Men's size chart
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Black