Campagnolo Potenza Brakeset
Cyclists who favor Campagnolo have long preferred the linear, progressive feel of the dual pivot system. The Potenza groupset carries that tradition forward. Campy's engineers build what they feel the best combination of feel, modulation and power into the brake system, from the lever through the caliper arms. Control is emphasized over raw power. Informed by the Skeleton design of the higher end brake calipers, Potenza is sleek and clean, with visuals that demonstrate that power is still inherent to the system. The sculpted calipers feature alloy construction and finished bolts that resist corrosion while delivering the smooth performance you desire.
The single bolt, dual pivot brakes feature the excellent Campagnolo cable tension adjustment system that is so easy to use with precision, even while riding (though we don't recommend that). The brake shoe cartridge holders are adjustable at all angles with height adjustment as well. The standard Campagnolo pad design carries over through all groupsets, so any current Campy-compatible pad will work. You get a selection of brake nut lengths for proper fit and serrated washers to ensure caliper stability when fastened. At 319 grams for the pair, the Potenza Dual Pivot Brakeset will only slow you down when you want them to, with precision control.
- Aluminum bodied, Skeleton-inspired dual pivot brake calipers for single bolt mounting
- Characteristic Campagnolo combination of smooth feel, modulation, and power
- Sleek and sculpted design limits drag, yet promotes power and caliper stiffness
- Cable tension adjusters with infinite adjustment within range for precise positioning
- Standard Campy-style adjustable brake shoes and pads included
- Finished steel bolts and nuts won't corrode
- Will work with most forks and frames that offer 27mm tire clearance
- Includes optional brake nut sizes, serrated washers for proper mounting fitment
- Sold as a pair (front and rear)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 319 grams