Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless Road Tire
For 2020 Schwalbe has re-engineered the Pro One Tubeless tire with an entirely new casing concept, proven ADDIX rubber technology, and lightweight protection to make the ultimate tubeless race tire. The casing design was developed with the near mythical cycling term "souplesse" as the driving principle. "Souplesse" is the blend of speed and control at the highest level, and in order to create a tire around this concept the control aspect is crucial to performance and harnessing the full quality of speed. The redesigned Pro One Tubeless is not just a TT tire, but a fully capable race tire where the conditions require aggressive riding to be successful. Schwalbe believes this is the best tire they have every developed, and with their history across many cycling disciplines, that is a bold statement.
The Souplesse Carcass construction integrates Tubeless Easy technology in the most progressive way, enabling a consistency of feel and ride quality never before achieved in a tubeless road tire. Now Pro One is the benchmark for Tubeless road bike tires, because no other tire provides the rider with as much control and safety as the Pro One. The riding characteristic is similar to the smooth behavior of a classic tubular tire. And it is fast. The integrated Tubeless Easy technology and the new ADDIX Race Compound are an unbeatable combination for maximum speed. At the same time, the Pro One remains controllable at all times whether it is on the fastest descents, in extreme cornering, in all conditions. In addition to the high protection level of the TLE technology, the lightweight V-Guard high-tech fabric layer protects against cuts and punctures.
- Pro race level tubeless road tire with astounding feel and properties
- Evolution Line, Tubeless Easy System Folding Bead tire
- Highest grade materials
- Souplesse 127tpi casing for unparalleled speed and control, with ride quality that rivals the best tubular tire options
- Lightweight V-Guard high-tech fabric layer protects
- Addix Race Compound rubber is proven fast, low resistance, with terrific grip
- The most advanced road tire Schwalbe has ever developed
- TLE system is fast and easy to set-up, reliable; use Schwalbe or Stan's Race Sealant for best overall tubeless protection results
- PSI range: 70-110
- Sizes: 700x25, 700x28, 700x30
- Color: Black
- Weight: 245 grams (700x25)