Louis Garneau Rafale 2 Cycling Gloves
Garneau knows cold and wet weather cycling gear. Try riding year-round in Quebec without it. To continue riding as the cold of fall settles in and days get shorter, you can rely on the Rafale 2 gloves to keep warm and visible. This model is part of Garneau's collection that delivers specific performance and features accessories designed to make you more visible to other road users. The back of the Rafale 2 is printed with reflective print, making it a perfect glove for those who ride at any hour, in any season. This glove is also an excellent wind-breaker that allows you to ride comfortably in brisk temperatures.
As with most of their creations, the Rafale 2 Cycling Gloves carry a slew of technical materials and features, all of which are combined to deliver the protection and performance you require. The IsoLite WR outer fabric of the upper hand resists cold, rain, and wind. The synthetic leather palm protects and acts a barrier itself, while releasing excess heat and moisture via the X-Vent system, crucial to keeping hands comfortable. The palm also carries strategically placed silicon print for all weather grip and control. Under the palm, along key nerve and pressure zones you have patented progessive thickness Biogel padding to defeat the rough surfaces and impacts that fatigue the hands and jar the body. The details are here as well, with a wide wrist opening that is closed and adjusted with a hook and loop (velcro-style) fastener. A soft microfiber thumb zone allows to comfortably wipe sweat, goop or spray from sensitive skin. Yes, the Rafale 2 is touch screen compatible, via finger tip zones that retain durability and protection. Finally, highly reflective 3M piping and logos provide excellent visibility.
- All weather protective cycling glove for true three-season cycling
- Barrier-level protection with proven visibility elements
- Not heavily insulated, but barrier and retaining properties keep hands warm
- Iso Lite WR: Protection from wind, cold and rain on the facing zones
- Synthetic leather-like palm is durable, and protective; Strategically-placed silicon grip
- Patented Ergo Air X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates
- Patented Biogel progressive padding Reduces pressure, absorbs vibrations and reduces risk of hand injury
- Wide wrist opening with hook and loop fastener
- Soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
- Tactile fingertip zones allow for use of touch screen devices
- 3M reflective piping and logos for high visibility
- Sizes: Medium. Large. XL, XXL
- Color: Black