SRAM Red Chainring 11 Speed
The Red crankset has been re-engineered to handle the force of the eTap front derailleur, and the chainrings were a significant recipient of the engineering focus. The rings were made intrinsically stiffer by starting with a thicker 5mm 7075-T6 aluminum stock, which was then CNC machined for maximum torsion and pressure resistance but as little extra weight as possible. Then a new tooth profile was combined with a revised sculpted ramp system that carries the chain to new shift timing pins. This system takes full advantage of the eTap's ultra precise shifting system and also improves response and efficiency with updated Red mechanical derailleurs that feature the Yaw™ rotation system that eliminates the need for a trim feature.
The new rings are referred to as X-GlideR™ chainrings and they will work with SRAM 11 speed Red cranksets for road double drivetrains that utilize the hidden bolt technology behind the drive arm. Fully compatible with both eTap and mechanical Red, SRAM's front shifting has been never been better. While available in 110 or 130 BCD 5 hole options, please note that the rings are designed to work in specific pairs. The ramping is that precise.
- X-GlideR™ chainrings for Red road double cranks with hidden bolt drive arm design
- Features thicker, machined alloy construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps
- CNC-machined 5mm 7075-T6 aluminum
- Chainrings, chain, and FD designed as an integrated system for ideal performance
- CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring
- Optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ mechanical and Red eTap front derailleurs
- Additional stiffness improves shifting across all ranges and systems
- Finish: Anodized Black/Black
- Options: 110 BCD 50, 52 Tooth / 130 BCD 53 tooth
- Please match large ring with appropriate small ring for optimal performance