SRAM Red eTap Electric Aero Kit
Routing cables on a TT/Tri bike can give even the most seasoned mechanic fits. SRAM's Red eTap Electric Aero Kit wirelss shifting is a dream come true for many reasons but the ease of set up on a TT/Tri bike goes right to the top of the list.
A big question SRAM asked when developing their electronic shifting componentry was, "do we really need wires?". What electronics these even have wires? So SRAM went full wireless. Power is supplied with interchangeable battery packs light enough to attach to the derailleurs themselves. The battery packs are exactly the same for the front and rear derailleurs. The batteries charge just like any modern electronic and the charge lasts at least a thousand kilometers. There is no concern about interference because the wireless algorithm is encrypted more securely than any cash machine.
Kit includes: four 650mm blip shifters, Blip box, Front/Rear Derailleurs and Batteries, Charger, USB Stick and Quick Start Guide.
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- eTap logic and positive feedback paddles eliminate shifting mistakes
- Designed to work with SRAM 11-speed PowerGlide and PowerdomeX cassettes
- 28 tooth maximum rear cog
- Braze on front derailleur - clamp on adapters available separately
- USB dongle for eTap firmware updates
- A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete