SRAM S900 Direct Mount Brake Calipers
SRAM’s first direct mount road brake, the S-900 does more than just complete SRAM’s road brake product line. It has a design that delivers great power and feel. The design reduces what engineers call “splay force,” sending energy into the brake instead of the frame and fork. This results in a more efficient transfer of energy from lever to rim, making for solid modulation and a snappy return.
Both front and rear models are 2-bolt standard, with the front being a front of fork model, whiel the rear is for seatstays only. Compatible with SRAM road shift-brake and brake levers designed for short brake lever pull actuation for mechanical rim brakes.
- Force-level non-line Direct Mount rim back caliper, sold as front or rear (seatstay)
- Direct mount rim brake standard for 2-bolt mounting interface on frames/forks
- System is more aero, stiffer, lighter more efficient due to less energy loss
- Clearance for up to 28c tires
- Compatible with SRAM road shift-brake and brake levers for mechanical rim brakes
- Short brake lever pull actuation
- Includes SwissStop Flash Pro Yellow cartridge pads
- Options: Front, Rear (seatstay only)
- Finish: Gray