Park Tool SBS-1.2 Socket and Bit Set
The Park Tool SBS-1.2 is a shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and Torx® style bits for any bike mechanic. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches or any 3/8" square drive ratchet, the SBS-1.2's sockets are made from tough, chrome vanadium steel for long life and corrosion resistance.
Park has updated the SBS from the original version with some longer reach options as having the greater length in common sizes and types meets specific applications on current bike components. Every shop and mechanic who stays true to torque specification uses such tool fittings, whether it is every day or once a month and thanks to Park's commitment to quality and long-life, these will get the job done right for a very long time.
- 3/8 inch square drive socket tools common to bike components for very day use
- Hardened Chrome Vanadium steel with precision tool interfaces
- Set includes:
- Standard length 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex bits
- Long reach 5, 6mm hex bits and T25, T30 and T40 Torx bits
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15mm and 1" (25.4mm) sockets
- 1" socket fits various Park Tool Freewheel, Cassette Lockring, Bottom Bracket tools
- All tools sizes clearly etched in finish
- Finish: Chrome