Giro Seasonal Merino Wool Socks
When style and nature meet performance and function, Giro offers a sock. Silly, but true. In In this case, the Seasonal sock is made for winter riding or long cold bus rides to and from work. The Giro Seasonal Merino Wool™ sock combines a versatile 6” cuff length for style and coverage with tights, with the warm feel and amazing comfort that only wool can provide in cooler conditions. It’s thin enough to get a precise fit inside your cycling shoe, yet durable enough to wear on and off-road any time of year. Plus, it’s also naturally resistant to odors, and helps to wick moisture away from your skin.
Giro is a big supporter of natural wool accessories, and this Seasonal Merino Wool sock is no exception. Made in Italy, and built to endure regular use, the sock has all the key construction details, from the clean, low pressure toe zone, ribbed supportive arch band, perfectly sewn and shaped durable heel, and just the right compression in the upper and cuff for a reliable fit. Every cyclist needs a few pair of socks like this. Some have many, especially after they try Giro's fantastic socks.
- Shoulder season weight Merino wool blend socks
- Natural insulating and wicking properties
- Versatile 6” cuff length for style and coverage
- Naturally resistant to odors
- Not bulky- fits great in cycling shoes
- Well, constructed, resilient to use
- Launder as instructed for best lifespan
- Made in Italy
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Colors: Black/Charcoal, Black/Blue/Lime