Park Tool TS-2EXT.3 Truing Stand Extensions
The Park Tool TS-2EXT.3 Truing Stand Extensions add more wheel and hub compatibility to your TS-2 or TS-2.2 truing stand. The mounts install in seconds, allowing the stand to be used on wheels with hubs up to 200mm wide (tandem, fat and downhill bikes), as well as on wheels with a 29" mountain bike tire installed. In addition, specially sized bosses serve as adaptors so the stand can be used with wheels using thru-axle hubs with removable axles.
Park added slots to secure rear drive e-bike wheels, delivering more safe versatility. Please note that the the taller arms of the TS-2.2 Truing Stand does not require these adaptors to accommodate 29" wheels, but does require it to fit hub widths from 180mm to 200+mm. As with the TS-2EXT.2 extensions, the TS-2 Truing Stand can be used with wheels using 12mm, 15mm, 20mm or 25mm thru-axle hubs with removable axles.
- Extensions that mount to a TS-2 or TS2.2 truing stands, adding wheel compatibility
- Allows for all size (up to 29") wheels with hubs up to 200mm wide (tandem, fat, downhill)
- Added slots to help secure e-bike wheels
- For the TS-2 these allows for 29" wheels with tires installed, and all other options listed
- The TS-2.2 (and TS-2.2P) does not require these for simple 29" use, the arms are tall enough already, but adds the additional hub width capability and e-bike hub slots
- Hard wearing plated steel finish also fights corrosion
- Fastened with simple, secure, easy leverage Park quick release levers