Cervelo Threaded Axle Fork Insert
If you have managed to damage or lose the Threaded Axle Insert for your Cervelo disc brake, threaded thru-axle fork, this may be the part for you. The item consists of the threaded receiver and Hex bolt used to affix it to your fork. While this does fit many threaded thru-axle Cervelo Disc Fork models, see the list below for full compatibility. For Aspero owners or those who require a Cervelo R.A.T. insert, see the notes below.
Machined from aluminum, then finished for durability, this genuine Cervelo part is only for the specified Cervelo fork models and designs. Please do not attempt to use this any other other make or non-specified fork model or system type.
- Threaded Axle Fork Insert for specified Cervelo disc forks w/ threaded thru-axles
- Specified for: R3 Disc / R5 Disc (2018+), S3 Disc (2018+), S5 Disc, P5 Disc, P3X, P-Series (this refers to 2019+ frames/bikes named "P-Series", not all P model designs)
- Includes insert and Hex fixing bolt (black)
- Not compatible with R.A.T. thru-axle (see Cervelo part# QRI-RAT)
- May be used to replace R.A.T. system insert when used with QRA-LVR-F thru-axle
- Not compatible with dual mount Aspero forks (see QRI-ASP-THD)
- Aluminum, precision made genuine Cervelo component with fixing bolt
- Finish: Black
- Cervelo part# QRI-THD