Louis Garneau Tuscan X-Long Socks
Very tall socks are all the rage. Benefits can include compression that helps blood flow and protects the Achilles tendon, pure comfort, hiding tan lines, style, and yes, aerodynamics. Some of these have even been proven. Garneau created the Tuscan X-Long Socks for both road and mountain bike use. Super thin, with anatomic arch support, this is a sock for cyclists who love the feeling of near barefoot contact with the pedal. It is highly technical, with tremendous breathability and moisture wicking, and thanks to the Meryl® SkinLife yarn also anti-microbial. The 8" cuff of the X-Long version also has been proven to be the fastest of the the three available Tuscan heights in the wind tunnel by Alphamantis. So there.
The rest of the features fall as expected. Ultra-breathable mesh on the top of the foot allows for maximum heat and moisture control. The High-flex cuff delivers stay-up fit and overall comfort. The heel and toe zones are reinforced for durability. Combine all that with the anatomic arch support and you have a highly technical, well designed race-level cycling sock. Are you fast enough to fully exploit it? Who cares, as long as you love wearing them.
- Lightweight, tall, thin cycling sock designed with both road and MTB riders
- Meryl SkinLife yarn: Antimicrobial, moisture-wicking. Keeps feet dry, comfortable
- Ultra-breathable mesh on top of foot
- Anatomic arch support for optimal fit and comfort
- Durable, reinforced heel and toes
- High-flex cuff delivers stay up fit and lightly compressive comfort
- Fabric: 75% Meryl® SkinLife, 22% Nylon, 3% Lycra® fiber
- X-Long: 8"/20 cm height
- Garneau's fastest sock: as Aero-tested by Alphamantis
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Colors: Black, White