Louis Garneau Womens Biogel RX-V Gloves
Women's summer weight gloves abound, but for every day riders gloves must feature excellent padding, breathability, durability and proper fit. Garneau has continually delivered on these requirements, and the Women's Biogel RX-V Gloves are just the latest great option. With a narrower shape and design, dual density, anatomically informed padding, specific air-flow design, and quality materials, this is a great glove, and a tremendous value at the price.
The patented Ergo Air® palm cooling zone is an X-shaped ventilation chamber that actively promotes air flow without compromising padding, fit, or tactile response. The perforated Amara synthetic palm material wears well, with a soft feel. Padding is supplied by the Biogel inserts which reduce pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, and reduces hand fatigue through vibration and impact absorption. The gel is applied under the metacarpals at a 3mm thickness, while the ulnar nerve and palm heel are protected by 5mm of padding. You get optimal padding without losing flexibility in the glove or losing feel at the controls.
The outer material is a spandex power mesh, which stretches and breathes, while providing a comfortable fit. Retention comes from an externally facing velcro closure cuff. As you would expect, a soft fleece wiping zone covers the back of the thumb. Overall this a comfortable women's glove that keeps you cool, dry, protected and in control at all times.
- Great women's summer weight glove with comfortable fit, gel padding, cooling
- Outer hand covered in spandex power mesh which breathes, stretches
- Patented Ergo Air® concept with X-Vent ventilation, channels air, releases moisture
- Perforated Amara palm with dual density anatomic Biogel padding:
- Gel padding reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves
- Microfiber thumb provides wiping zone, moisture absorption
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff offers custom fit without constriction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colors: Black, Ginger, Diva Pink