Most Jaguar XA Aero TiCR Handlebar
Pinarello's go-to handlebar for it's sub $4000 bikes has long been the Jaguar XA. With the emphasis on improved aerodynamics with frame designs, the MOst Jaguar XA Aero Handlebar is now the choice. MOst is Pinarello's house brand component line and over the years it has broadened and improved to a point where even the Italian company's topline bikes feature MOst components. The semi oval tops of the extruded 6061 aluminum Jaguar XA Aero are not only cleaner through the air, but often favored by cyclists for hand comfort and positioning.
This is considered a compact handlebar as it features an 80mm reach and 125mm drop from a smooth radius curve. All of the major shift levers available today set-up very cleanly and a flat top transition is easy to achieve. The Jaguar XA Aero features under-top grooved cable routing, and a wide 31.8mm stem clamping zone. The 6061 aluminum provides excellent stiffness, even with the oval tops, so sprinters and climbers will enjoy minimal wasted energy out of the saddle. At it's very affordable price point, the features are excellent, but we aren't talking about a super lightweight handlebar, but a truly usable and reliable every day handlebar that cheats the wind, set's up clean, and offers intuitive transitions from one hand placement to another.
- Aluminum aero compact road handlebar with solid features and construction
- Extruded 6061 aluminum provides stiffness and strength
- Oval transverse tops cheat the wind and allow for comfortable hand support
- Compact design with 80mm reach, 125mm drop with a smooth radius curve
- Grooved on the underside for clean cable routing
- Designed for 31.8mm clamp stems (MOst considers 31.6-31.8 allowable range
- Anodized black finish)
- Sizes: 40, 42, 44, 46 cm (measured outside to outside)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 315 grams (42cm)