Muc-Off 3-Piece Brush Set
General cleaning of your bike frame and wheels can be a chore, even with the best cleaners. We have all been there. You swear you are going to clean you bike right after you get off the muddy trail or filthy wet road, yet when you get home, you set the bike aside, and say "later, where's the shower and dinner?" So sometimes cleaning takes longer and more effort. Whether you leave your bike to wait, or not, a good cleaning brush set, like this Premium 3-Piece Brush Set from Muc-Off can make the job easier, faster, and safer.
The first brush is the one you'll use most: the Soft Washing Brush. It features a sintered bristle compound that's designed to clean your wheels and components while protecting and caring for delicate finishes. This frame cleaning brush has a tough, impact resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, an over-sized head for fast cleaning of large areas and rubberized impact zones for maximum frame and component protection.
The second one is the Detailing Brush, shape and size that is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt (think full-suspension designs). It features a tough, impact resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, durable nylon bristles and rubberized impact zones for maximum protection on delicate finishes.
The final brush in the 3-piece set is Muc-Off's Claw Brush, a cassette and drivetrain cleaning model that features high quality construction with triple brush heads with tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper zone for in between cassette cogs. That completes this excellent 3-brush set. Another impressive composition from Muc-Off.
- Comprehensive, multi-purpose 3 brush bike cleaning set
- Soft Washing Brush to clean wheels, components while caring for delicate finish
- Detailing Brush is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt
- Both models have :impact resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, an over-sized head for fast cleaning of large areas and rubberized impact zones
- Claw Brush features triple stiff bristle brush heads and thin, serrated plastic scraper all used for drivetrain cleaning, especially around rings, cogs
- All three brushes have handle-end holes for easy hanging