While Muc-Off's Ce Dry Ceramic Lube may have it's C3 Wet Ceramic sibling, the formula, application and usage are different beyond the Wet or Dry riding conditions one would expect. C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate dry conditions lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions.
With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximizes your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses in fact, the team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet at home, on the road, in the pits or at the shop. They even include include a UV torch (light) to check for 100% coverage.
Instructions for use (keep in mind that you should ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride): 1- Fully degrease drive chain thoroughly before lube application. 2- Ensure drive chain area is dry. 3- Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion. 4- Ideally apply C3 Dry 3-4 hours before your ride. 5- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch! 6- Wipe excess lube carefully.Return to Top
- Ideal dry lubricant for Road, Cyclocross & MTB use if shifting performance, durability, and low friction levels are desirable outcomes for you
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
- Size: 120ml