Panaracer was ahead of the game with their famed GravelKing tire. The SK model was developed to meet the constantly evolving needs and requirements of gravel and adventure riders. The Tubeless compatible options added greater diversity of use, with the benefits of low pressures. With it's size options and unique tread design, not to mention Panaracer's mastery of supple, high performing tires, the GravelKing SK TLC is built for speed, traction, durability, and grip.
The tread pattern is the first thing that draws your attention to the SK. With a large central zone of low profile small knobs, you can almost feel the grip and adherence you need on firmer, rocky surfaces. The ZSG natural rubber compound Panaracer uses offers great feel and overall grip, but with lower rolling resistance than most. You can still carry speed on pavement with this tire, and not suffer terrible wear. The side edge of this relatively flat-shape tire has a nearly continual directional line tread, but it is broken up by a shorter version that wraps the edge for traction in softer material and provides some bite into softer corners as well. The genius of the tread pattern is how well it hooks up off the pavement, matched with how well it rolls and corners on pavement. Life and wear will be best off smooth pavement, thriving and holding up to gravel and mixed trail use.
Protection from puncture comes from Panaracer's own Anti-Flat belt design, which runs bead to bead on all sizes of the GravelKing SK TLC. This gives you impact, puncture, and sidewall protection. With the somewhat uniform feel across the width of the tire, the belt never detracts from the ride quality. Much of that suppleness and consistency is also provided by the 120tpi Advanced Extra Alpha Casing, ZSG rubber and Panaracer's high quality construction. The casing not only carries the tread and protection but features AX-a technology, which uses extremely narrow cord which is woven at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions The GravelKing SK TLC delivers a highly consistent and properly aligned casing/tread construction that rolls true, with no wobble, often a challenge for higher volume tires.
. Delivering performance and quality at a reasonable price, with Japanese manufacturing prowess, Panaracer has delivered us another tubeless compatible tire that meets and exceeds expectations, while blazing new trails and roads less traveled.Return to Top
- Active tread design update of standard GravelKing w/ more traction, grip, and volume
- Tubeless compatible design with supple, shaped bead and great sealing capabilities
- Low profile, consistent small knob center tread pattern, edge and shoulder line tread
- Excellent grip - feel on firm, rocky terrain, hooks up in softer material at low pressure
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) rubber compound offers enhanced wear resistance
- Supple 120 TPI AX-a casing (Advanced Extra Alpha) cord woven into casing for density, protection, flexibility
- PT Anti Flat Barrier offers bead to bead protection
- Size / Weight / Max Pressure- Tubeless | w/Tube
- 700x32mm / 290g / 60psi | 95psi
- 700x35mm / 310g / 60psi | 70psi
- 700x38mm / 330g / 60psi | 75psi
- 700x43mm / 330g / 60psi I 60psi
- 700x50mm / 330g / 50psi I 50psi
- 650bx1.90" / 520g / 50psi I 50psi
- Colors: Please select from a wide range of color options in drop-down menu
- Made in Japan