If you are a serious home mechanic or just starting out, the Park Tool Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is a great tool and resource. With the BBB-4, Park has released the 4rd edition of the venerable tome, so you can have information and reference you need to perform nearly any repair from trailside repairs to complete overhauls.
Written by Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide and step-by-step repair manual for nearly any bike, including road, mountain, bmx, and single-speed. The format is simple and easy to use, along with the instructions and imagery. We highly recommend the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair, as we feel every cyclist should at least have a working knowledge of repair work. Even if you don't put it all into practice, it will help you understand your bike and allow you to perform service that you can feel comfortable with.Return to Top
- Easy to use and understand book for learning and practicing bike repair
- Step-by-step repair manual for nearly any bike, including road, mountain, bmx, and single-speed.
- Great reference guide for knowledgeable home mechanics
- 4th Edition
- Covers many new topics:
- 12-speed and 1x drivetrains
- Tubeless tires
- Disc brakes
- Electronic shifting
- Wheel building content
- Updated headset and bottom bracket standards
- Also: updated torque, standards, and spec tables
- Makes a great gift for any cyclist or aspiring bike mechanic
- Dimensions: L 11.00", W 8.50", H 0.75"