Oversized, threaded external bottom bracket cups such as those for SRAM DUB, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Zipp Vuma, and Hawk Racing BB3086 (among others) require a 46mm OD, 12 notch cup tool. Park's BBT-79.3 gets the job done with ease, and a precision fit. Given that proper torque is crucial proper and safe installation of these lightweight cups, Park has machined the anodized design with a 3/8" square ratchet interface.
The BBT-79.3 update features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
The precision fitment and notching of the CNC machined BBT-79.3 allows it mate perfectly with the 46mm cups, allowing installation and removal without damage. The bright anodization will stand out in your tool box, making it easy to identify. A must have for every shop, the BBT-79.3 and the rest of its bottom bracket brethren allow every mechanic to do the the job properly- every time.Return to Top
- 46mm OD 12 notch tool for oversized, threaded, external bottom bracket cups
- Integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately)
- Precision CNC machined aluminum for a perfect fit, no slop
- 3/8" square ratchet drive only for installation or removal
- Distinctive, bright anodized aluminum finish
- Compatible with: SRAM BSA DUB, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Zipp Vuma, Hawk Racing BB3086 and many more (Park has complete, updated list in their item listing under Fitment
- Should be compatible with any 46mm OD 12 notch system
- Always use a torque wrench for proper and safe installation; know your threading
- Finish: Machined Aluminum Silver