Park Tool CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
The Cyclone Chain Scrubber design has been updated and modified over time, but for the life of production, it has been our best selling, and frankly, most effective chain cleaning machine. Designed for shop-level use, but pointed more towards everyday cyclists, the CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes, as well is being rebuildable for long-term use.
The CM-5.3 cleans bicycle chains quickly, easily, and effectively without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone™ uses a large, 2oz capacity solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Update to one of the best chain cleaning machines ever offered
- Simple, contained, highly effective, rebuildable, and reliable over years of use
- Used with chain installed on bike, drivetrain action creates cleaning action
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Gap penetrating roller brushes and plate side cleaning 2-side disc comprehensively cleans every aspect of the chain, sponge "wipes" plates as chain moves through
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone™ easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of non-flammable solvent
- Park recommends their CB-4 BioChainbrite but most chain solvents can be used
- With long-term use in mind, Park also offers the RBS-5 Replacement Brush Set