CP-1.2 Cassette Pliers
Park has updated their very popular and high effective cassette plier. The CP-1.2 quickly grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments and a spring loaded return for easy one hand operation. A great shop quality tool and widely chosen by mechanics over a chain whip for most applications, the Park CP-1.2 is 13.7" (35cm) long and can be used to securely hold any 5-12-speed road or mountain cassette solidly during lock ring removal.
The comfortable dual density grips protect your hands as you apply leverage and maintain control, while the forged steel construction ensures lifetime of use. If you want an easier to use tool or just don't care for a chainwhip, the CP-1.2 needs to be on BUY list, or worst case scenario, your Birthday/Christmas list.Return to Top
- Chain plier for removing 3/32 width freewheels or cassette lockrings
- Grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments
- One hand use enabled by spring loaded return
- Holds any 5-12-speed road or mountain cassette firmly
- Forged steel construction- will last forever
- Comfortable dual density grips
- Handle clip lock for more compact storage, transport
- Must-have tool for any pro, shop, or home mechanic- HINT- makes great gift!
- Length: 13.7" (35cm)