Park Tool HHP-3 Home Mechanic Bearing Cup Press
Originally designed to be Park's home mechanic headset cup pres tool, Park renamed the HHP-3 as the Home Mechanic Bearing Cup Press because other uses are now as common as headset cup installation. Simple and economical, the HHP-3 is designed to install all sizes of head cups (1" to 1-1/2") and BMX bottom bracket cups. Most importantly it also presses BB30 and BB90 (BB86, or BB92) system cups, preferably with the proper bushings. A serviceable choice for the home mechanic occasionally needing a cup or bearing press where the pro tech level HHP-2 might be considered overkill. The thread of the HHP-3 is 5/8" diameter (nominally 16mm) .
This tool is perfect for home mechanics who take a little care when working on their own bikes and also is a great complement to the BBT-90.3 system for PressFit bottom bracket styles.
- Cost effective, fully capable home mechanic grade head and bottom bracket bearing cup press for occasional use
- Simple threaded rod design and steel construction with vinyl coated handles
- Installs all sizes of head cups (1" to 1-1/2")
- Also presses BB30 and BB90 (BB86, or BB92) PressFit system cups
- Threaded rod has a 5/8" diameter (nominally 16mm)
- HHP-3 has a maximum working length of 385mm