Park Tool MTC-20 Multi-Tool
The Park Tool MTC-20 is a good choice for road cyclists due to it's compact size, essential basic tools and a detachable, threaded CO2 adapter for fast, effective inflation during a flat tire emergency. The 74 gram MTC-20 Multi-Tool carries a total of seven of the most commonly used bike tools for minor adjustments or simple repairs.
The MTC-20 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along, there is no excuse for getting caught out on the road, path to trail.
- Ergonomically efficient, essential options multi-tool with CO2 adapter
- Hardened and plated tools
- Super strong, composite, multi-position handle
- Hex wrenches: 3, 4, 5 & 8mm
- Torx® driver: T25
- Screwdriver: combo cross/straight tip
- CO2 cartridge adapter stores on axle; removes for use with threaded cartridges
- Key ring holder attachment
- Weight: 74g (2.61 ounces)