Park Tool PH-1.2 P Handle Hex Wrench Set
If you are outfitting a bench or home shop, you really need a great set of hex wrenches. Park Tool has been offering their well designed P-handle hex wrenches for years. A huge favorite of shop mechanics who use these hand tools all day long, every day; the P-Handled Hex Wrench has a P-shaped molded nylon grip that offers leverage, while providing relief through its ergonomic shape. The long end of the P handle features a short, flat end hex wrench, while the short end of the grip has a hole for hanging. A long steel extension off the bottom ends in a Bondhus-style ball driver, which is perfect for hard to reach or angled hex bolts. This long tool is designed for speed and low-torque applications, as the ball driver can strip out some bolts when you apply too much torque. That is where the handle mounted tool earns it's place.
Park Tool PH-1.2 P Handle Hex Wrench Set with Holder gives you the most common size tools, plus a composite wall or pegboard mount holder that keeps your favorite tools at hand and easily accessed. Which is perfect, because you will use these all the time. The steel tool components themselves are made from high torque industrial steel which is through-hardened for long life. The faces of the short end tool are precise, with slight chamfers for bolt integrity. The same level of attention goes into the ball driver ends as well. The black finish resists corrosion and is easy to clean as well. This PH-1.2 set features a newly designed wall mount, with clearly marked size slots and two secondary front slots for storing 3-way tools as well.
- Well designed 8-tool P-handled hex wrench set with standard and ball driver ends
- Features newly designed Wall/Pegboard holder/mount with clearly marked size slots and 2 front facing slots for 3-way tools
- Excellent control, leverage, and speed depending on requirements
- Molded nylon offset P-handle grip w/ texture zones, ergonomic shape, hanging hole
- High torque industrial steel tools, through-hardened for long life
- Long shaft of each wrench fitted with a precisely faced ball driver
- Short end has standard hex end, chamfered for high torque applications
- Includes: PH-2 2mm, PH-25 2.5mm, PH-3 3mm, PH-4 4mm, PH-5 5mm, PH-6 6mm, PH-8 8mm, PH-10 10mm, Composite Wall/Pegboard Holder/Mount
- Sold as a complete set