Park Tool PH P-Handled Hex Wrench
Park Tool has been offering P-handle hex wrenches for years. A huge favorite of shop mechanics who use these hand tools all day long, every day; the P-Handled Hex Wrench has a P-shaped molded nylon grip that offers leverage, while providing relief through its ergonomic shape. The long end of the P handle features a short, flat end hex wrench, while the short end of the grip has a hole for hanging. A long steel extension off the bottom ends in a Bondhus-style ball driver, which is perfect for hard to reach or angled hex bolts. This long tool is designed for speed and low-torque applications, as the ball driver can strip out some bolts when you apply too much torque. That is where the handle mounted tool earns it's place.
The tools are made from high torque industrial steel which is through-hardened for long life. The faces of the short end tool are precise, with slight chamfers for bolt integrity. The same level of attention goes into the ball driver ends as well. The black finish resists corrosion and is easy to clean as well. You see the same Park Tool experience in the textured zones of the P-handle. Here these great hex wrenches are sold individually, which is great for replacing worn or missing tools, and Park also offers a set; the PH-1.2 P Handle Hex Wrench Set with Holder.
- Well designed P-handled hex wrenches with standard and ball driver ends
- Excellent control, leverage, and speed depending on requirements
- Molded nylon offset P-handle grip w/ texture zones, ergonomic shape, hanging hole
- High torque industrial steel tools, through-hardened for long life
- Long shaft of each wrench fitted with a precisely faced ball driver
- Short end has standard hex end, chamfered for high torque applications
- Options: PH-2 2mm, PH-25 2.5mm, PH-3 3mm, PH-4 4mm, PH-5 5mm, PH-6 6mm, PH-8 8mm, PH-10 10mm
- Sold individually