Park Tool PH-T P-Handled Torx Wrench
Park Tool has been offering P-handle hex wrenches for years, and as Torx® head bolts have become commonplace in the cycling world, the Minnesota company made the obvious- but important- move to P-Handled Torx Wrenches as well. A huge favorite of shop mechanics who use these hand tools all day long, every day; the P-Handled Torx Wrench has a P-shaped molded nylon grip that offers leverage, while providing relief through its ergonomic shape. The long end of the P handle features a short, flat end Torx wrench, while the short end of the grip has a hole for hanging. A long steel extension off the bottom ends in a second Torx wrench of the same size, and is perfect for hard to reach Torx bolts. This long tool is designed for speed and lower-torque applications. When you need direct power and less tool deflection or twisting, the short handle mounted tool earns it's keep.
The tools are made from high torque industrial steel which is through-hardened for long life. The faces of the short end tool are precise, with the proper Torx star shape and taper that makes them so effective for high torque applications. You see the same Park Tool experience in the textured zones of the P-handle. Here these great Torx wrenches are sold individually, which is great for replacing worn or missing tools, and Park also offers a set; the PH-T1.2 Handle Torx Wrench Set with Holder.
- Well designed P-handled Torx® wrenches with two precise tool ends
- Excellent control, leverage, and speed depending on requirements
- Molded nylon offset P-handle grip w/ texture zones, ergonomic shape, hanging hole
- High torque industrial steel tools, through-hardened for long life
- Long shaft of each wrench ideal for long reach, low torque use
- Short end has Torx end and is ideal for high torque applications
- Handle has green color, used as standard Torx wrench color in several industries
- Options: T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40
- Sold individually