In your every day local bike shop, cone wrenches are used with regularity. Hub adjustments and tear downs require the thin, yet durable leverage of high quality cone wrenches. Park Tool has offered the shop standard for decades and the SCW-SET.3 Cone Wrench Set delivers the 14 most important cone wrench sizes you need, now including larger sizes with non-hub applications.
The special "Y" head design puts more material where it's needed for strength and durability. Precision sizing and a military grade industrial phosphate finish ensure an accurate fit and consistent quality. Thin enough to use on the narrowest of adjusting cones, the Park Tool Shop Cone Wrenches have a long, vinyl-dipped handle for leverage and comfortable use.Return to Top
- Set of 14 thin, precision sized cone wrenches for hub and other bike service
- Special "Y" head design puts more material where needed for strength, durability
- Military grade industrial phosphate finish ensures accurate fit, consistent quality
- Long, vinyl-dipped handle for leverage and comfortable use
- Sizes included: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28 mm