Park Tool SD-SET Shop Screwdriver Set
The Park SD-SET is the essential set of the correct size screwdriver drivers for specific and professional bike repair. These drivers are the perfect size to adjust small adjustment screws. Care has been taken during design to meet the tool and ergonomic needs of mechanics who use tools all day long. The hex-shaped, dual density rubber/composite grips feel great in, and on, the hand.
Accurate machining coupled with a hardened finish means you will not strip out or peen adjustment screws. Given the size variations and mixture of steel, aluminum, and titanium hardware being used, and at times, not so obviously, you need proper tool fitment to get the job done right. All the screwdrivers you need, right here in one set, from the leader in bicycle repair tools, Park Tool.
- Essential 4 screwdriver set for any mechanic's box
- Shop quality construction for these mechanic's core tools
- Hex shaped, dual density grips for comfort and torque
- Hardened shafts and tips for added durability
- Park alternates color schemes for Phillps and Flat, for easy recognition
- Models/Sizes included:
- SD-0 Phillips #0 (1/8" shaft)
- SD-2 Phillips, #2
- SD-3 Flat blade 3mm
- SD-6 Flat blade 6mm