Park Tool TW-5.2 Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
The updated Park TW-5.2 Click Ratcheting Torque Wrench features a new handle and gauge system that reads in .4Nm increments. The handle protects the integrity of the torque gauge and allows for more consistent accuracy despite daily use. The TW-5.2 is a 3/8" drive ratchet with reversible torque interface for right and left hand threaded receivers. At just over 9" long, the TW-5.2 delivers tjust the right leverage to deliver effective torque from 2-14Nm (18-124 Inch Pounds). With a steel beam section and firm ergonomic molded handle, the user can comfortably power the tool without hesitation to accuracy of up to +/4%.
The simple, grooved dial adjust system at the base of the handle make for quick and accurate setting and zeroing. Please keep in mind that listed torque spec for most cycling products lists only the max torque, and generally you should tighten to that point, and not over it, so we suggest always setting the dial for .slightly less than the max for your application. It is also important for the consistent accuracy and efficacy of this torque tool that you use it strictly for torque fastening only. It is not for general ratchet use, nor should you ever use it back out a stubborn bolt or threaded cup.
- Ratcheting, click-type torque wrench accurately measures, applies selected torque
- Dial-adjust system to quickly, easily, and accurately pre-set torque
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading (reversible)
- 2-14 Newton meter range (18–124 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4Nm increments
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Nm to Inch Pound conversion scale on underside of beam
- Interface: 3/8" square ratchet
- Length: 22.9cm (9")
- Use only as intended for torque application and measurement; Dial torque setting to lowest point on scale after each use and when storing