There are a couple of reasons Torx® bolts are being used more and more in the bike industry, but the application of torque, even in smaller sizes, with much less risk of stripping the head, can be crucial to bolt performance. There is also a measure of security and the opportunity to have a tool shaft with a small diameter and is more twist resistant than a Hex wrench. Anyone who has ever had to remove a factory applied Shimano Torx chainring bolt can appreciate just how effective the Torx interface can be. Park Tool offers this TWS-1 L-Shaped Torx Compatible Wrench Set for any shop, home, or travel mechanic who wants more leverage and perfect tool faces for their Torx bolt applications.
This L-handle style set includes eight commonly used or crucial Torx wrenches. You get the T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40, all of which are stored in a standard molded composite slide holder. The tools are made of high torque, industrial strength steel. The tool ends are precisely machined, and the bits get chamfered tips for easy, damage free insertion. Torx requires tight tolerances, and the tools must be durable. Check, and mate to the TWS-1. Each tool has Torx interfaces on both ends of the L, so you get leverage or reach as needed. We have been impressed with the TWS-1 and believe you will be as well. If you don't need it today, you will surely need it tomorrow; so goes the bike world.Return to Top
- Set of 8 shop quality L-shaped, Torx® compatible wrenches
- Made with high torque industrial steel, precisely machined to tight tolerance
- Chamfered bit edges for easier insertion, are less likely to cause damage
- Each tool has bit interfaces at both ends of the L
- Molded composite slide holder for easy transport and keeping
- Includes: T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40