The Attack Short nameplate from Pearl Izumi has always stood for the best combination of performance and value in the line. In bringing technologies and design features down from the PRO line, The form-fitting cut favors semi-aggressive to more upright cycling postures, and has a new improved feel and functionality thanks to an evolved fabric, fewer panels (along with seams), and an improvement in overall comfort.
The SELECT Transfer fabric has been updated with a finer, softer, recycled Nylon and improved more consistent stretch. The stretch is what allows the designers to reduce the panels and seam while improving fit, reducing bulk, and mild compression. The inseam is now at 10.5", and the folded, stitched cuff lies flat and features a new silicone gripper that is effective while being thinner and much less noticeable.
For the chamois pad, Pearl is now using a more elastic (read: conforming and flexible) Italian made SELECT Escape 1:1® pad for less bulk, great fit, optimal moisture transfer and overall breathability. As always the construction and fine details are excellent, and BioViz® reflective elements ensure some low-light visibility.Return to Top
- Updated version of a longtime Pearl best selling cycling short
- Design and tech from the PRO line delivers better fit, less bulk, improved overall function
- SELECT Transfer fabric made with recycled Nylon with better stretch and feel
- Reduced paneling and seams enhance comfort; mild compression
- SELECT Escape 1:1® Chamois provides optimal moisture transfer and breathability
- New direct injected silicone leg gripper is lighter, thinner and works great
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Inseam: 10.5” (size M)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Colors: Black
- Weight: 140 grams (Large)
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
Womens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Womens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
|Men's Shoe Size||<6||6.5-8||8.5-10||10.5-12||13+|
Width refers to palm circumference measurmant taken around the widest part of the palm, just below the knuckles.