Pirelli P7 Sport Tire
The P7 Sport series tires from Pirelli represent the true training tire of the road race line-up. Built for high mileage, versatility in wet or dry conditions, and carrying some additional flat protection, the P7 Sport is built with 60tpi TechBELT casing technology, which it is optimized for modern wide rims for better handling, stability and comfort with reasonably rolling resistance for such an effective clincher training tire.
The Pirelli PRO Compound is an advanced rubber mix designed for high-mileage and durability without compromising wet grip. The proprietary nature of the mix is designed for the bicycle P7, but shares overall characteristics with Pirelli's full range of road proven P7 tires. The compound showcases an inverted tread design derived from the World Tour-ready P ZERO Race. It has more directional sipes to enhance the warming up and grip at lower temperatures, favoring the all-around usage. With the overlapping TechBELT, the P7 Sport's 60tpi nylon casing structure is supplemented with an added layer of cut resistant fabric under the central tread zone to provide superior puncture protection.
- Durable, versatile high-level training tire that complements the pure race PZero clincher options
- PRO Compound is an advanced rubber mix designed for high-mileage and durability without compromising wet grip
- Iconic Pirelli inverted tread from PZero Race with more sipes for even more wet grip and control
- Effective on both wet and dry surfaces, with control and stability, moderate rolling resistance
- TechBELT casing features 60TPI flexible woven casing structure with an added layer of high cut resistant center belt fabric for additional flat protection
- Pressure range, all sizes: 87-110 psi
- Size | Weight: 700x26 | 280g, 700x28g | 310g, 700x30 | 330g
- Color: Black